Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2016

Tainted Fruit. S5: E1

This is listed as S4E6 on IMDb, but as S5E1 on Netflix. I disliked every character in this episode except for maybe the two who made the jam for which Joyce wanted the recipe (the tainted fruit, ah hardy har ha). I did not care one bit for those who were murdered because they were so selfish and unpleasant anyway. Again, no one could guess why the psychotic killer decided to go on her insane killing spree so the reveal at the end was lame. But Barnaby's astute detective skills caught her red-handed! So I would say it's a forgettable episode except for the fact that I can't forget how much I didn't like it. 

Nevertheless, Joyce is still the perfect homemaker in her perfect home so I won't complain! And the filthy rich of Midsomer are indeed filthy, but their homes are fabulous both outside and in. And the humble homes are darling with their green vines and well kept gardens nestled cozily along the narrow English roads...































No comments:

Post a Comment