Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Laura Howard on Twitter

I'm taking a break from my regular posting to share a happy moment!

For me, it was an amazing thing to see that Laura Howard, who stars as Cully, on Midsomer Murders, acknowledged and replied to a comment I sent to her on TWITTER. So cool !

If you can, be sure to check out her latest work at the Royal Shakespeare Company in the plays, "Fall of the Kingdom, Rise of the Foot Soldier," and "Always Orange." I wish I lived in England or was even able to fly over there to see a showing!

I love the atmosphere of the theater! I've enjoyed the few times I've been able to "act" on stage in junior high, but to do it as a profession takes lots of talent and guts (not to mention confidence and a good memory for lines)! As any fan of an actor or actress knows, nothing beats a real life interaction (well, an online one is the best I could expect)!




Now let's see what we will find in S6E3's, "Painted in Blood"...

No comments:

Post a Comment