Search This Blog

Saturday, March 20, 2021

S13E5, Master Class


S13E5, Master Class. I've never had to sit through a boring piano recital, but after watching this episode, I felt as if I'd done--10 times over. I could barely stay awake as the topics included other unlikable things such as competitive, snooty, hot-n-bothered teenagers with their competitive, snooty, hot-n-bothered parents, and even more snooty-creepy adults circling the story. No actual murder until an hour in, and then after that, the action, although now more interesting (and by interesting, I mean absolutely demented), left me with an overall disgusted feeling that not even the lovely exteriors of the buildings and regular cast could lift. Trigger warnings should be given based on the loathsome imagery of eugenics, incest, and sexual abuse. And if those weren't bad enough, we're left with the absurdity of a baby having a photographic memory, keeping said baby with its given name whilst trying to hide its identity, and there were more questions, but I've already forgotten them. And the murders were extra disturbing too. With this season being DCI Tom Barnaby's  swan song, I'm sad to say this verse is not worth a rewind.

EXTERIORS




















INTERIORS














BARNABY HOME


EXTRA BITS













BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment